There were no injuries as the result of a vehicle that caught fire at a local drive-through Sunday evening, according to officials.
Polson City Fire Chief Clint Cottle said that the department was dispatched to a fire at McDonald’s on U.S. 93 Sunday at 6:56 p.m. and were assisted by the Polson Police Department and Polson Ambulance.
They called in mutual aid from Polson Rural Fire, he added.
The vehicle is a total loss and the side of the building sustained damage, Cottle said., as well as a power pole adjacent to the drive through.
General Manager Lenny Hales of McDonald’s said that his managers “did a great job getting” staff and customers safely out of the building.