Governor Steve Bullock recently announced the following appointments.
State Banking Board
Jennifer McGinnis, Polson. Qualification: Member of the public, who is not an officer, director or shareholder of any state or national bank. McGinnis is a Partner with McGinnis Real Estate Appraisal Group, LLC.
Ground Water Assessment Steering Committee
• Jane Holzer, Conrad. Qualification: Representative of conservation or ecological protection organization. Holzer is the Program Director for Montana Salinity Control Association.
• Mark Thompson, Butte. Qualification: Representative of industrial water users. Thompson is the President of Montana Resources, Inc.
Historical Records Advisory Council
• Anne Foster, Gardiner. Qualification: Public Archives. Foster is the Archivist for Yellowstone National Park.
• Heather Hultman, Bozeman. Qualification: Research Institution. Hultman is the Merrill G. Bulingame Special Collections Curator for the Montana State University Library.
• Aubrey Jaap, Butte. Qualification: Public Archives. Jaap is the Administrative Assistant for the Butte-Silver Bow Public Archives.
• Kathryn Kramer, Great Falls. Qualification: Private Archives. Kramer is the Renner Research Center Manager for the C.M. Russell Museum.
• Kathleen Mumme, Sheridan. Qualification: Private Archives. Mumme is the Clerk & Recorder and Election Administrator for Madison County.
• Eileen Wright, Billings. Qualification: Research Institution. Wright is the Reference Librarian/Archivist for the Montana State University Billings Library.
Interstate Medical Licensure Compact Commission
• Dr. James Burkholder, Helena. Qualification: Physician Member of the Board of Medical Examiners. Dr. Burkholder is a retired family medical specialist.
Statewide Independent Living Council
• Lisa Allensworth, St. Marie. Qualification: Representing a person with a disability who is not employed by a state agency or center for independent living. Allensworth is a The Assistant Director of Nursing for the Valley View Nursing Home.
• June Hermanson, Helena. Qualification: Person with a disability not employed by a state agency or center for independent living. Hermanson has retired from the Montana Youth Leadership Forum.
• David Hood, Butte. Qualification: Member At-Large. Hood is an Assistant Professor of Business at Montana Tech of the University of Montana.
• D. Bonnie Kelley, Missoula. Qualification: Person with a Disability and employed by State Agency or Center for Independent Living. Kelley is a Peer Advocate at Summit Independent Living Center.
• Brent Morris, Billings. Qualification: Person with a disability employed by a State Agency or Center for Independent Living.
• Carlos Ramalho, Billings. Qualification: Person with Disability and Independent Living Center Representative. Ramalho is the Executive Director of LIFTT – Living Independently for Today and Tomorrow.
• Tom Thompson, Missoula. Qualifications of Person with a Disability employed by a State Agency or Center for Independent Living. Thompson is an entrepreneur in manufacturing.